30 Jul Chartered Banker Institute launches new Green Finance Certificate
The Chartered Banker Institute has launched the world’s first professional qualification in green finance: The Green Finance Certificate.
Finance Matters’ partners The Finance Innovation Lab are proud to have authored the textbook for the course, which covers:
- The scientific background to green finance, including climate change and the transition to a low carbon world
- Key concepts in green finance, including stranded assets
- Green finance principles, including the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Risk management in green finance
- Green finance products and services (banking, insurance and investment)
- The ethical dimensions of Green Finance
The course is delivered entirely online, available globally and open for applications now.