03 Aug SALES AND PARTNERSHIP MANAGER; PROVENANCE
Provenance is looking for an energetic and organised Sales and Partnerships Manager to champion our commercials. The right candidate will be proactive, comfortable working in a digital startup and eager and able to take a lead on our commercial development.
We live in the world we buy into. Provenance empowers brands to increase trust, using revolutionary technologies for greater supply chain transparency. Our software lets brands bring the origin and histories of products to the point of sale. At Provenance, we envision a future where every great product comes with accessible, verifiable information about its history and creation, helping us all make positive choices about the things we buy.
Founded with a strong social mission it’s no surprise Provenance is a friendly, pro-active place to work – the whole team are passionate about the mission and everyday we work together to achieve it. We are committed to growing a diverse team with equal opportunities for all. A handful of us work remote from within the UK, and from other cities in Europe. Flexible working times and locations are a big perk. The commercial team is a multi-disciplinary team working across sales, marketing, branding, business development and operations. The team is agile, working in sprints and in close collaboration with the rest of the company.
Overview of the Sales and Partnerships Manager role:
The Sales and Partnerships Manager will work alongside our CEO on the day-to-day running of all commercial activities. You’ll be responsible for helping define and execute Provenance’s business development and commercial strategy to maximise business performance.
If you’re eager to apply your sales and organisational abilities to a friendly fast-paced environment, while contributing to building a business with a social mission, Provenance might just be the place for you.
Manage Provenance day-to-day commercial activities, including:
- Key point of contact for all commercial leads
- Identifying, evaluating and managing all aspects of our sales process from identifying prospects, building sales decks and writing proposals, through to closing deals
- Demonstrating and pitching Provenance to small, medium and enterprise size clients on the phone and in person
- Managing contract and fee negotiations with prospects and clients
- Account lead for large enterprise clients
- Working with the CEO to define and deliver the sales strategy for the business, likely influenced by your past experience, you will help to deliver an effective growth plan
- Continue to help define and validate Provenance’s pricing strategy
- Helping the CEO to grow the commercial team
Who we’re looking for
- At least 2-4 years of B2B sales experience in a startup or small business environment
- A sales leader and manager, capable of displaying exceptional cognitive intelligence, background in Software/SaaS sales a huge bonus, but experience selling software or a tech product a must
- Knowledge and experience in the food and drinks industry in the UK
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and closing sales
- Excellent interpersonal and strong influencing skills
- Comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a busy team
- Commercially astute, self-motivated, organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Someone passionate about empowering brands and retailers to be more transparent with new technology!
- Exciting clients and a strong mission for social good
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working options (both location and times)
- Team workshops and regular social events
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee share option program